Trendy Hoodie Refashion Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I was inspired to do this refashion after seeing a Free People version for $120. Mine only cost $7 with thrift store finds. I chopped off the sleeves and hoodie of the sweatshirt and added it to the jean jacket. This was a super easy upcycle that took less than 1 hour. Adding the sweatshirt sleeves and hoodie made the jacket surprisingly warm."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Off the Shoulder Dress Pattern
- Make Your Own Pom Pom Shorts
- Refashion 2 T Shirts Into a Summer Dress
- Make Your Own Pearl Accent Jeans
- How to Make a Silk Asymmetrical Top
- Paper Bag Pants Pattern – Dressing with Comfort Made so Easy
- Photos and Camera Block
- Easy DIY Neoprene Tote Bag w/ Printable Pattern
- Free Template - How to Add a Pocket to Any Bag!
- DIY Fabric Buttons
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners