Trendy Hoodie Refashion Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I was inspired to do this refashion after seeing a Free People version for $120. Mine only cost $7 with thrift store finds. I chopped off the sleeves and hoodie of the sweatshirt and added it to the jean jacket. This was a super easy upcycle that took less than 1 hour. Adding the sweatshirt sleeves and hoodie made the jacket surprisingly warm."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Rustic Upcycled DIY Grocery Bag
- Wine Bottle Gift Bag
- Upcycled Umbrellas Backpack Rain Covers
- Wardrobe Refashion Projects
- Pleated Bow Pillowcase Dress
- DIY Pom Pom Sweater Refashion
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Necktie Refashion Into Necklace or Wallet
- Easy 10 Minute Garden Gloves
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Wooden Sewing Box
- Simple Burlap Flower
- Floral Mini Quilt Pattern
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- DIY Face Mask Using a Sock (No-Sew)
- 40 Home Projects to Sew During Quarantine Time
- Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
- What Kind of Filter Should You Put in a DIY Face Mask?
- Hymn Embroidery Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners