Trendy Hoodie Refashion Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I was inspired to do this refashion after seeing a Free People version for $120. Mine only cost $7 with thrift store finds. I chopped off the sleeves and hoodie of the sweatshirt and added it to the jean jacket. This was a super easy upcycle that took less than 1 hour. Adding the sweatshirt sleeves and hoodie made the jacket surprisingly warm."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a bedside organizer and leave your nightstand uncluttered with books and magazines. This bedside pocket organizer is an easy… Continue reading: "How to Make a Bedside Organizer"
Refashioned Mermaid Dress Skirt Pattern
Dad's Old T-Shirt Nightgown
Sunhat From Placemats
Funky Pencil Cases from Jeans
Super Simple T-shirt Quilt
40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
10-Minute DIY Toiletry Bag Tutorial
Vintage Sheet Shower Curtain
Vintage Dress Refashion Tutorial
Upcycled Woven Scandi Hearts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilting Grip Gloves
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- Magic Pillowcase Instructions (Video Tutorial)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners