We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Add some urban flair to your wardrobe with this Graffiti Dress Pattern. The best part about free dress patterns like this one is that they look good on just about any body type. This flirty frock only requires some patterned fabric, and is incredibly simple to make with the help of this step-by-step tutorial. With a flattering flow and a fun city flair, you can flaunt your legs (without revealing too much) with this design. Believe us when we say you will be sure to turn some heads with this simple sewing project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- Simple Lined Tote Bag
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Funky Fabric Storage Baskets Pattern
- Simple Casserole Carrier
- Cute Heart Denim Treat Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners