We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
When it's mealtime for baby, don't go without this Baby Bib Tutorial & Pattern. Babies are as messy as they are cute, but now you can keep the mess contained with the help of this free sewing pattern. Create this adorable little project in minutes. We're fans of saving money, and the beauty of this project is that it makes a great baby shower gift, and it's incredibly inexpensive to make. Now your little one can have a flock of jolly little penguins to accompany him during meal time while keeping his clothes sauce, cereal, and mess-free!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Padded Laptop Bag
- Mini Star Quilt Inspired By Old English Tiles
- Watercolor Rainbow Pillow
- Designer Purse Charm
- Scrapbusting DIY Bobbins
- Valentine Heart Pillow
- Sewing Machine Cover Pattern + Tutorial
- Autumn from It's Always Autumn
- Sewing With Flannel: Tips You Need To Know
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners