13 Baby Nursery Sewing Projects
These nursery craft ideas are perfect for any baby's room or baby shower gift for a new bundle of joy!
With a baby on the way, you couldn’t be more excited for what the future holds. You’re so excited for your little bundle of joy to come into the world, and you want to be able to give them everything.
Of course, if you actually try to give them everything, things are going to get a little expensive. That’s why we have these 13 Baby Nursery Sewing Projects, a list full of inspiration from bloggers we love!
A DIY nursery is a great way to save some money. Plus, you get to be more creative and special in your decorating. When you decorate any room primarily with handmade crafts, you’re creating a totally unique space that no one else will have.
Isn’t that the kind of environment you want for your child? They’re the most special thing in your life. Now you can give them a nursery worthy of that with these amazing nursery craft ideas.
Sign Up For More Free Patterns >>>
13 Nursery Sewing Projects
Our blogger friends are so incredibly creative and this list of DIY nursery decor is merely the tip of the iceberg. Browse our site for even more baby sewing projects and scroll below for a few of our favorite things to sew for a baby nursery. Take a look and see for yourself. DIYing your own decor for a nursery allows you to personalize your decorations in a way that makes you love being in that room even more!
Crib Craft Ideas
- Padded Crib Rail Cover Tutorial by How Does She — Shown below! In this tutorial, Kerri shows us how to make a padded crib rail cover that will save your crib from your child’s teeth.
- How To Make A Crib Canopy by Finding Silver Linings — Turn the crib into a bed fit for a princess with Mindy’s ethereal crib canopy.
Wall Crafts and Other Hanging Decor
- Simplest Way to Make a Baby Mobile by Project Nursery — Shown below! Simplicity is the name of the game with this adorable mobile by Christy.
- DIY Mobile That Anyone Can Make by Pastels and Macarons — Maria’s fluttering ribbon mobile gives off some major fairy vibes.
- How to Make Easy Fabric Covered Letters for Your Nursery by Hello Splendid — Shown below! Spell out anything, from your baby’s name to an encouraging message, with Jillian’s fabric-covered letters.
- DIY Cloud Garland by Blissfully Blessed — Tamara proves that a cloudy day doesn’t always have to be a bad thing with this cute cloud garland.
- Easy Baby Boy Nursery Wall Art by The Creek Line House — Courtenay shows off her baby’s name with this fabulous wall art tutorial.
Other DIY Nursery Ideas
- How To Make a Minky Baby Blanket In 30 Minutes by Suzy Quilts — Show below! Wrap your little one up in Suzy’s soft baby blanket.
- No Sew Rabbit Rug DIY by Me Sew Crazy — You don’t even need to know how to sew to create Jessica’s furry rabbit rug.
75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore >>
What's your favorite nursery theme?