Sew A Super Easy T-shirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is the easiest T-shirt ever to sew in only 15 minutes, the perfect first project with stretchy knit fabric for beginner sewists! Just fold a piece of jersey or interlock fabric in half and use a T-shirt you already have as a guide to mark two lines at the sides. It’s explained how to test out the fit before sewing. Just two lines of stitching on a fabric rectangle, without any neck binding or hemming needed! The fold becomes faux short sleeves. You can even customize the shirt by making it larger or smaller, with tank top straps or slightly longer sleeves. Or why not make it longer for a comfy summer dress or beach cover up? "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Crop Top Sewing Tutorial
- Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners