Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
One Yard Baby Tunic
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Baby clothes patterns are easy and quick sewing projects that never take up too much fabric. Skip buying baby duds at the store and make the One Yard Baby Tunic. This adorable, little top to sew is easy-to-make, a great baby shower gift, and too cute to pass up. Using just one yard of fabric, this free printable sewing pattern is downloaded in sizes 0 to 3 months, making it perfect for babies of all shapes and sizes.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Find more baby clothes patterns in our collection of 17 DIY Baby Clothes and 26 One Yard Wonders: One Yard Free Sewing Patterns!
Read NextCrinkly Bunny Lovey Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
knitterabby 041711 0
Jun 13, 2020
this is annoying. i checked that i have not made it yet.
richanswitch 96064 80
Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for accepting my membership, proud grandma, so am now getting back in the designing life, with these beautiful and simple pattern, my granddaughter will be adorable.
Jul 25, 2017
This one yard baby tunic is just too cute. There is a free printable pattern for 0 to 3 months size and instructions that seem easy to follow and best of all no zippers or buttons! A light weight fabric in an adorable nursery print would be perfect for this pattern.
Jun 23, 2017
Oh, my goodness what an adorable dress. I just the pattern out and it is going to be very easy for a beginner sewer. It will be a great little shower gift. I love that you can wear it as a cool summer dress. You could add little shorts or even a cute matching diaper cover. I can't wait to find some sweet fabric
carriestephens56 6 382039
Jan 24, 2017
This is cutest quick little baby top to make that I have seen! I have been looking for simple baby clothes to make with the remnants of fabric I have. I always buy a little more than a pattern requires, a weird little quirk of mine. I now have lots of small pieces of fabric that would be perfect for making baby clothes. Thank you for sharing this pattern. I am now inspired to do some sewing cuteness!
mysunraedreams 779 5435
Jul 22, 2016
cute and easy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Tapered Rectangle Top Tutorial
Looking for a breezy and stylish top for spring? You'll love wearing this simple and flowy top that's perfect for layering with comfy… Continue reading: "Tapered Rectangle Top Tutorial"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners