One Yard Baby Tunic
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Baby clothes patterns are easy and quick sewing projects that never take up too much fabric. Skip buying baby duds at the store and make the One Yard Baby Tunic. This adorable, little top to sew is easy-to-make, a great baby shower gift, and too cute to pass up. Using just one yard of fabric, this free printable sewing pattern is downloaded in sizes 0 to 3 months, making it perfect for babies of all shapes and sizes.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Find more baby clothes patterns in our collection of 17 DIY Baby Clothes and 26 One Yard Wonders: One Yard Free Sewing Patterns!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
- Free Popsicle Holder Sewing Pattern
- Beach Towel Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Make A Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners