Mini Taggie Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make sure the newest addition to the family has something warm and soft to snuggle up in with this Mini Taggie Quilt. When you're racking your brain trying to come up with an adorable yet affordable gift for the new parents in your life, this little blanket is a sweet gift for baby that's both thoughtful and useful. This easy tutorial will teach you how to sew a heartfelt, handmade mini quilt for the next baby shower or birthday that's on the horizon. With its vibrant hues and unique design, this is sure to be a quilt both mama and baby will love.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextThe Bigger and Better Bib
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners