Upcycled Free Girls' Skirt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This adorable Upcycled Free Girls' Skirt Pattern shows you how to create a simple bubble skirt pattern out of an old top. You probably have a ton of clothes you do not wear. Why not make your granddaughter or daughter a skirt out of those dusty threads? Learning how to make clothes can get very expensive when you have to constantly buy brand new patterns and crisp new fabric before sewing. This is why learning how to upcycle old clothes is the perfect way to upgrade your wardrobe without spending too much money.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great homemade gift idea, this homemade slipper pattern will do the trick. Easily created from an old pair of… Continue reading: "How to Make Slippers From Jeans"
- Vintage Dress Refashion Tutorial
- Beautiful DIY Bed Reupholster
- Funky Fingerless Gloves
- Chiffon T-Shirt Refashion
- 25+ Things To Do With Old Socks
- Sever Ties Scissor Holder
- 30 Minute Stuffed Animal
- DIY Winter Hat from Upcycled Sweater
- Easy Placemat Clutch In 5 Minutes
- 35+ Refashioning Projects for Refashionistas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners