This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make an upcycled jeans fabric basket using the hems cut off of jeans. These small diy fabric baskets are perfect for organizing drawers! My kids always create holes in the knees of their pants during the winter. At first I mend the holes in their jeans, but once it warms up enough I cut the pants and cuff them into shorts. I’ve kept all of the bottom parts of the jeans to use for upcycling. You can reuse the hem to make a great diy fabric basket. These little baskets are great for organizing small things and they are small enough to fit in drawers."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextSummer Cape DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners