How To Fix Thread Machine's Tension
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"In this post, we are going to tackle the most common issues about wrong thread tension when sewing. As well as learning how to handle the tension dial in your machine to get the perfect straight seam. Mastering skills like these can make the difference between our projects looking cheap or professional. It might not seem important to have a neatly balanced tension at first. But the time will come when the wrong tension becomes an issue for you. And if you don’t know how to use your tension dial… Well, let’s say you are not going to be having that much fun."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
- Know Your Bras Guide [Infographic]
- 10 Sewing Apps
- 13 Sewing Blogs for Over 50
- How to Clean Vintage Fabric and Clothing
- Solved: What is Sewing Machine Oil?
- Tips for Sewing for Curves
- Beginner's Guide to Machine Smocking
- Cut on the Fold, Cut on the Grain
- National Sewing Month Scavenger Hunt
- Printable Yardage Charts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners