This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Fix Thread Machine's Tension
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"In this post, we are going to tackle the most common issues about wrong thread tension when sewing. As well as learning how to handle the tension dial in your machine to get the perfect straight seam. Mastering skills like these can make the difference between our projects looking cheap or professional. It might not seem important to have a neatly balanced tension at first. But the time will come when the wrong tension becomes an issue for you. And if you don’t know how to use your tension dial… Well, let’s say you are not going to be having that much fun."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Sewing Apps
- Know Your Bras Guide [Infographic]
- How to Clean Vintage Fabric and Clothing
- What Do Laundry Symbols Mean?
- 10+ Health Benefits of Sewing
- Beginner's Guide to Machine Smocking
- Tips for Sewing for Curves
- Printable Yardage Charts
- Solved: What is Sewing Machine Oil?
- How To Fix Thread Machine's Tension
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Satin Pillowcase
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners