How To Make A Fabric Swatch Book
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Picture it, you look on the back of a pattern envelope and see all kinds of fabric names and you have no idea what any of them mean. What you need is swatches! Swatches are a great tool for sewists who want to learn about fabric. Swatches can teach you so much about how a fabric behaves, how it drapes, most importantly how it feels, and how heavy it is. Here's how to make your own DIY fabric swatch book for your own sewing reference. Included is a free fabric swatch book template available for download."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Sewing Apps
- Know Your Bras Guide [Infographic]
- What Do Laundry Symbols Mean?
- How to Clean Vintage Fabric and Clothing
- How To Make A Fabric Swatch Book
- Printable Yardage Charts
- 13 Sewing Blogs for Over 50
- Solved: What is Sewing Machine Oil?
- Beginner's Guide to Machine Smocking
- How To Fix Thread Machine's Tension
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- Simple Lined Tote Bag
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Funky Fabric Storage Baskets Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners