How To Sew A Rolled Hem
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Let’s learn how to use a rolled hem foot!! The rolled hem foot is an amazing attachment foot that comes with most sewing machines. It’s especially helpful with sheer fabrics like chiffon or organza. And even if you don’t believe it, it’s very easy to use and master. Don’t worry because in this post I will teach you all you need to know to use this foot correctly. I get how really frustrating it can get when something that is supposed to help you to do something easier, results even harder… That’s why I decided to write and record this tutorial. I have used the rolled hem presser foot before, but before today I wasn’t really getting it. It was that bad that at some point it became buried and forgotten into the side bag of my machine cover. But the point of this journey is to keep improving and learning. And guess what? I did get it! Click here and found out how!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Coats & Clark
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- Visible Mending: Sewing Guide
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners