How To Sew Bias Tape 3 Best Ways
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Today we are going to learn how to sew bias tape on the edge of your projects. I will show you the best 3 ways to do it, so you can choose which one you like the best. All of these examples are made with my homemade bias tape I made with no tools or maker. You can make your own depending on your needs or use a commercial one. There are a lot of ways to sew bias binding tape. As always, it will depend on what kind of project you are making and what kind of finish you want for it. This time I am going to show you my top 3 favorite ways to do it though. On the first one, I am showing you the classic or traditional, if you prefer, of sewing your binding tape. The second one is by far the absolute easiest way of doing it and is perfect to finish simple projects such as hems. The third method of sewing bias tape is for you to use when you want a high end and clean finish. I grant is a little trickier, but is totally worth it. Believe me. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners