This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
How To Sew Bias Tape 3 Best Ways
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Today we are going to learn how to sew bias tape on the edge of your projects. I will show you the best 3 ways to do it, so you can choose which one you like the best. All of these examples are made with my homemade bias tape I made with no tools or maker. You can make your own depending on your needs or use a commercial one. There are a lot of ways to sew bias binding tape. As always, it will depend on what kind of project you are making and what kind of finish you want for it. This time I am going to show you my top 3 favorite ways to do it though. On the first one, I am showing you the classic or traditional, if you prefer, of sewing your binding tape. The second one is by far the absolute easiest way of doing it and is perfect to finish simple projects such as hems. The third method of sewing bias tape is for you to use when you want a high end and clean finish. I grant is a little trickier, but is totally worth it. Believe me. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Insanely Smart Toy Bag
The worst and best thing about little toys is that they do not take up a lot of space. Little knick knacks are great for your child's… Continue reading: "Insanely Smart Toy Bag"
- Difference Between Fabric & Paper Scissors
- How to Clean Vintage Fabric and Clothing
- 10 Sewing Apps
- Solved: What is Sewing Machine Oil?
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- 13 Sewing Blogs for Over 50
- Know Your Bras Guide [Infographic]
- What is Draping?
- What Do Laundry Symbols Mean?
- Best Fabric for Sewing Clothes
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners