Tips for Sewing for Curves
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Useful tips from Jenny at Cashmerette, plus size pattern design, on sewing for curvy figures. Find out which styles are most flattering, which fabrics work best and where to find plus size sewing patterns."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
This is a reference article
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Sewing Apps
- Printable Yardage Charts
- 13 Sewing Blogs for Over 50
- What Do Laundry Symbols Mean?
- What is Sewing Machine Oil?
- Know Your Bras Guide [Infographic]
- How to Clean Vintage Fabric and Clothing
- Decision Process of Sewing Clothes
- National Sewing Month Scavenger Hunt
- How To Make A Fabric Swatch Book
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners