This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Bo Peep Costume
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make this easy DIY Bo Peep costume from Toy Story 4! It’s cute and easy, and can be made for children or women. It’s great for a Halloween costume or even dressing up for Easter. My daughter has blonde hair so when I saw Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 I knew it would be a great costume for her. I didn’t want to make the whole costume from scratch because costumes are only worn a couple of times. Luckily, I have an easy DIY so you can make a Bo Peep costume too!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners