DIY Bo Peep Costume
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make this easy DIY Bo Peep costume from Toy Story 4! It’s cute and easy, and can be made for children or women. It’s great for a Halloween costume or even dressing up for Easter. My daughter has blonde hair so when I saw Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 I knew it would be a great costume for her. I didn’t want to make the whole costume from scratch because costumes are only worn a couple of times. Luckily, I have an easy DIY so you can make a Bo Peep costume too!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- 35+ Sweater Sewing Patterns
- Valentine's Heart Heating Pads
- Harris Tweed Wool Clare Coat
- DIY Bo Peep Costume
- Your DIY Maxi Dress and Skirt: 34 Free Clothing Projects for Every Season
- Sew Clothes for Fall
- Easy DIY Scrap Fabric Fall Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
- Feeling Stitchy Cards
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Diy First Aid Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- Cactus Finger Puppet
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress For Summer Fun
- Swirl Skirt Pattern For A 18" Doll
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners