This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Scrap Fabric Butterflies
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make scrap fabric butterflies to bring color and happiness to Spring with a free sewing pattern and tutorial. Decorate your home or neighborhood, accessorize your look by making a headband or pin, or make a darling baby mobile! Download the free pattern, cut out the wings and body from scrap fabric or fabric reclaimed from old clothes. Gather the center of the wings, insert them in the body, and sew closed. Add optional face and antenna, if you'd like. Ideas given for using these butterflies and also how to easily hang them."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextChristmas Fabric Bunting Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners