DIY Christmas Tulle Circle Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn to make an easy DIY tulle circle skirt that is sure to make a little girl happy this Christmas. The red pompom tulle skirt does look impressive, but with some basic sewing skills you can whip it up in record time. For this skirt, you need about 2 yards of 118-inches super-wide soft tulle for the tulle layers, 1.5 yards of satin for the skirt lining, 1-inch wide elastic and white pompoms in different sizes."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Bo Peep Costume
- Easy Ghost Costume
- Christmas Fabric Bunting Tutorial
- 35+ Sweater Sewing Patterns
- Easy DIY Scrap Fabric Fall Pumpkins with Homemade Stems
- Sew Clothes for Fall
- Harris Tweed Wool Clare Coat
- Easy Sweater Pattern for Non-Knitters
- Your DIY Maxi Dress and Skirt: 34 Free Clothing Projects for Every Season
- DIY Seed Packet Organizer
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners