This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make A Sweater Pumpkin
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a sweater pumpkin by upcycling sweater sleeves into pumpkins. This fall sewing project is cute and easy. I have a collection of fabric pumpkins that I get out every year. I love them so much and really look forward to it. Pumpkins are cute and happy and work throughout Fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. Sweater pumpkins can be touched and played with by little kid hands without getting broken. I have two other tutorials for making pumpkins with other fabrics, but today I have a tutorial for making sweater pumpkins. The best part is you can do it all by hand without a sewing machine!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextReusable Gift Bags
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners