This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Autumn Table Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Though it's spring here in the southern hemisphere, I absolutely love the colours of autumn. And if I'm being frank, autumn is my absolute favourite time of the year. After a blistering hot summer, the crisp days and cool nights are welcome relief. I found a cool table runner idea on Pinterest which looked as though autumn leaves had been scattered all over. The leaves were cut out with a cricut or silhouette machine which is great if you have one. As I didn't have one, I thought I'd go down the old-skool road and trace out my leaves on to fusible paper, press to fabric and cut out by hand. Pattern of how I made this table runner is now on my blog."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Quilted Coat
- Diy Spider Web Mantle Scarf
- Costume Robe Sewing Pattern
- Cute Quilted Makeup Bag
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners