The Autumn Fall
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Though it's spring here in the southern hemisphere, I absolutely love the colours of autumn. And if I'm being frank, autumn is my absolute favourite time of the year. After a blistering hot summer, the crisp days and cool nights are welcome relief. I found a cool table runner idea on Pinterest which looked as though autumn leaves had been scattered all over. The leaves were cut out with a cricut or silhouette machine which is great if you have one. As I didn't have one, I thought I'd go down the old-skool road and trace out my leaves on to fusible paper, press to fabric and cut out by hand. Pattern of how I made this table runner is now on my blog."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Cornhole Bean Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Diy Microwave Heating Pad
- Easy Sew Christmas Table Runner
- Diy Upcycled Sweater Mug Cozy
- Free Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Diy Flannel And Sherpa Blanket
- Types of Clothing Repair
- How & Why You Should Do A Knit Fabric Stretch Test
- Capri Peplum Summer Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners