How To Make Maleficent's Cape
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Every sorceress needs a cape, and what better sorceress to be than Maleficent! This tutorial will walk you through all of the steps needed to make this witch's cape! This design can be used for kids' costumes as well as adults. All you need to do is measure your required height! This cape can be done in an evening if you are skilled at sewing, but it's best to plan for 2 days. Come check out this tutorial to create your magnificent Maleficent Cape."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch delivers what the name implies. In thirty minutes you can dominate DIY purses and bags by creating… Continue reading: "Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners