This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy No Waste Flying Geese
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This easy no waste flying geese method will save you time and fabric! Make four flying geese quilt blocks at a time with this super easy technique! There are so many ways to use Flying Geese blocks in your quilts! They make an awesome quilt border!! And many quilt blocks use flying geese to make up the design! So many times you’ll need four or more flying geese at a time. And this method makes four flying geese!!! You will definitely make more quilts with this block when you learn how to make easy no waste flying geese!!! This post contains directions for multiple sizes of flying geese blocks!!!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners