This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Elaine Simply Done Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"This Elaine Simply Done Quilt Pattern is a versatile design that features an attractive combination solid fabric and print fabric in a simple solid squares pattern that can be used to make any size of quilt up to a king. With easy instructions, creating this beautiful quilt has never been easier.
The attractive mix of colors, shapes, and fabrics makes this quilt pattern both captivating and eye-catching. Perfect for any size. It can be used for a lap quilt or baby blanket. Add a few more squares for larger sizes. Whether you’re just getting started in quilting or a seasoned vet looking for something new, the quilting is a great way to make your own stunning masterpiece. Pattern comes in 3 sizes."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Baby blanket, shown
39 ½ inches x 39 ½ inches (10 squares across, 10 squares long)
51.5 x 69.5 inches (14 squares across, 20 squares long) 12 inches wider or 4 more squares on the sides. 30 inches longer or 10 more squares on the bottom.
57.5 X 75.5 inches (16 squares across, 22 squares long) 6 inches wider or 2 more squares on the sides. 6 inches longer or 2 more squares on the bottom.
Rotating Cutting Mat
Ironing Board or Pressing Mat
Read NextHow To Make A Rag Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Mounted Sewing Room Idea
This project might not be a sewn project, but it is designed especially for your sewing room. Help keep your creative space organized… Continue reading: "Mounted Sewing Room Idea"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners