This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The To The Nines! quilt is good project for a beginning quilter! There's nothing too complicated about the pattern!! I’m so excited to have this pattern ready for you!!! Created with thirteen different nine-patch blocks from my Block of the Week Series, and connected with simple four-patch blocks this quilt is so fun and easy to make!! Measuring 60” x 60” this nine-patch quilt is the perfect size to cuddle up under!! And the blocks are so pretty, this quilt is “To The Nines”! Complete directions for making this quilt and links to each of the Block of the Week posts are included."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Read Next16 Perfect Patterns for Baby Quilts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners