Diy Anna Frozen 2 Cloak
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make a DIY Anna Frozen 2 cloak that she wears as she travels into the Enchanted Forest. This is an upcycle so it’s easier and cheaper! When I saw Anna’s travel cloak in Frozen 2, I just kept thinking how easy it would be to make from a skirt. It’s essentially a skirt in a bunch of different colors with armholes. When I was at the thrift store, there were two perfect skirts in the exact colors and textures that I wanted. I was so excited to make this DIY Anna Frozen 2 cloak, and it might be one of my favorite upcycles ever!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Printable Sewing Cards for Kids
- Bell Sleeve T-Shirt Dress Pattern
- DC Super Friends Squares Blanket
- How to Teach Children to Sew
- Crab Pocket Applique
- Sew Easy Boy's Bow Tie
- Free Superhero Cape and Printable Appliques
- 50+ Free Clothing Sewing Patterns for Girls
- One Hour Kids' Pajama Pattern
- How to Sew a Lunch Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners