Simple A-Line Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Use an existing tank top pattern or a tank top your girl already owns to learn how to make a dress that is both comfy and adorable. Made out of knit fabric of any weight, this free dress pattern for sewing comes in sizes 3 through 8 for kids. The Simple A-Line Dress can be embellished with a lovely DIY bow or fabric flower to add just a bit of flash. Learn how to sew a dress in an afternoon with this beginner sewing pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextOne Hour Kids' Pajama Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners