Free T-Shirt Pattern for Boys
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Make a free t-shirt patter for your little man that fits his rough and tumble style with this perfect-for-play boy's clothing pattern. This how to make a shirt tutorial comes complete with a printable sewing pattern for sizes 18M to 10Y, making it the perfect tee for a little man of any age. The Free T-Shirt Pattern for Boys is rugged, roomy, and casual. Your little one will actually want to wear this comfy shirt. Easily sewn from comfy cotton, you can personalize this pattern with cute iron-on designs.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextBubble Skirt Sewing Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Mantle Scarf
- Costume Robe Sewing Pattern
- Cute Quilted Makeup Bag
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners