How to Make a Pocket Tee
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Pocket tee DIYs are super popular because they are an easy way to make a cheap shirt look fancy without spending a dime. Learn how to sew a pocket on any t-shirt when you check out this free sewing pattern. This useful how to sew tutorial shows you how to add a pocket to one of your kiddos tees. With just an old t-shirt that is in need of a t-shirt refashion, some cute fabric, and a little time you can learn How to Make a Pocket Tee for kids.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextPrintable Sewing Cards for Kids
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners