Rainbow Panels Circle Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Let your girl swirl and swirl in a rainbow of lovely fabrics when you learn how to make a skirt that uses panels. This panel skirt tutorial uses the basics of a pencil skirt, making putting it together a breeze. Perfect for a playdate or a more formal event, this girls skirt pattern looks especially lovely in bright colors. The Rainbow Panels Circle Skirt will take you a few hours to create, requires just over a yard of fabric, and could easily be sewn out of fat quarters or scraps.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextThe Elsa Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners