Kids Drawstring Backpack
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A kids drawstring backpack is such an easy and fun make! It's a fabulous birthday present, a christmas (or other holiday) present and a perfect Back To School project. You don't need a lot of fabric to make a kids drawstring backpack, it's the perfect excuse to use those fat quarters that you have laying. Simply combine it with some heavier weight cotton and there you go! Follow the easy step to step photo tutorial to make your perfect kids drawstring backpack. "
NotesEnjoy this pattern!! Xx
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 33 x 40 cm canvas (back, outer bag)
- 33 x 11 cm canvas (strip top front)
- 33 x 31 cm heavy cotton with a cute print (bottom, front)
- 33 x 40 cm heavy cotton (2x lining bag)
- 32 x 5 cm heavy cotton (2x for the tunnels)
- 30 cm twill tape
- 3.5 meter string (like shoelace, sewn up biais tape or a firm and soft ribbon of some sort)
- Matching thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- Make A Table Napkin From Fabric - Easy Square Corner Method
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners