Free Superhero Cape and Printable Appliques
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a super hero cape with this easy sewing project for beginners. Complete with a free cape pattern, this super project will transform your little man or little lady into Batman or Batgirl in no time. They will love running around and playing pretend as they save the whole wide world from the comforts of their own backyards. This sewing pattern is created with felt fabric and can be customized to feature your kiddo's favorite super friend. Including several free applique designs to complete the look, the Free Superhero Cape and Printable Appliques pattern uses under one yard of fabric and can be created in one afternoon.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nobody makes cookies like grandma, and now you can preserve her cooking secrets with Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders! This… Continue reading: "Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Snuffle Ball For Dogs
- Diy Reversible Fabric Baskets
- Sew Easy Diaper Cover In 4 Steps
- 15 Minute Cloth Napkin
- 15 Blanket Sewing Patterns
- Easy Diy Fabric Pumpkins
- Rebecca George from Purple and Lime
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Easy Diy Dice Bag
- Denim Patchwork Quilted Star Decortaions
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners