We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Quilter’s Slidelocks are unlike any of the rulers quilters commonly use. When a quilter positions a Slidelock on fabric and pushes down on the center of the handle, rotary cutting magic happens; absolutely nothing moves. Not the fabric, not the Slidelock. Every width-of-fabric strip or quilt block piece is perfect.
It’s the most accurate method of cutting quilt fabric there is. All it takes is a minimal amount of continuous hand pressure applied to the center of the handle to securely hold both fabric and Slidelock in place while rotary cutting.
The ¼” inch thick base adds an extra measure of rotary cutting safety. With your hand safely up on the handle and the quarter inch thick base guiding edge, the chance of the rotary cutter going up and across the Slidelock base and into your hand is greatly reduced.
A Quilters Slidelock is an excellent solution for those quilters who have all but given up quilting due to arthritis, carpal tunnel or other conditions that have made using excessive hand pressure on a at ruler all but impossible.
Read NextDIY Fluffies
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Kid's Robe Pattern
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners