We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Beth and the Stash Fabrics Team want to help you build your stash! Stash Fabrics specializes in trendy, contemporary fabrics for modern makers. We carry a variety of collections from Art Gallery Fabrics, Andover, Robert Kaufman, Dear Stella, Cotton+Steel, and FreeSpirit. In addition to the many new collections that we offer, we regularly stock the basics that quilters use time and time again so you always know where to find them. Looking for all 365 colors of Kona? What about Grunge? Essex Yarn Dyed? Yes, yes, and yes! AND we label all of our solids before they leave our shop.
Visit our website at www.StashFabrics.com today! We would love to assist you with your next project!
Stash Fabrics Links:
Stash Fabrics Reviews on AllFreeSewing.com:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Cards For Kids
- How To Make Simple Chair Cushions
- Tips For Learning To Read A Sewing Pattern
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners