We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Westcott began in 1872 as a ruler company and was then bought by Acme United Corporation, located in Connecticut. Over the years the Westcott brand has grown to become the "World’s Favorite Scissors Brand" whose innovative designs have reached across many other product lines. The Westcott high-quality, innovative scissors come in several different designs, each tailored specifically for their segment; kids, students, home or the office.
Westcott is always thinking of new ways to push the limits of cutting edge innovation as can be seen by their exclusive new line of cutting tools with Non-Stick blades!
In addition to achieving a "Good Design Award" for their electric pencil sharpeners, Westcott is a pioneering leader in many other product categories including: paper trimmers, math tools, rulers, hobby knives and more!
Products Reviewed on AllFreeSewing:
Titanium Bonded Thread Snips
Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
Westcott Mini Glue Gun
CarboTitanium Bonded Scissors
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bridal Lace Blouse Top
- Ballet Chic: 10 How to Make a Tutu Tutorials
- Pretty and Plush: 25 Decorative Pillow Patterns
- Erin Hoffman
- 4 Favorite Free Fabric Flower Patterns
- June Tailor Mug Mats
- DIY Removable Lined Pouch
- DIY Drawstring Gift Bag with Divider
- Fat Quarter Patchwork Beginner Quilt
- Scrapbusting Patchwork Wall Decor Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners