All About Bobbins
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"When you first start sewing with a machine, you’ll need to learn about bobbins. This post shares everything a beginner sewist needs to know about bobbins. It answers the twelve most frequently asked questions about sewing machine bobbins: What are bobbins? What are bobbins used for? What type of bobbins do I need for my sewing machine? How do I wind the bobbin thread? What are prewound bobbins? Can I reuse prewound bobbins? How do I change my bobbin thread? How do I know when to change my bobbin? What kind of thread can I use in my bobbin? Should I use a different thread in my bobbin and top spool? Can I use decorative or novelty thread in my bobbin? What's the best way to store bobbins? It also includes nine tips for troubleshooting the three most common bobbin problems."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 7 Holiday Face Mask Patterns
- Diy Hot Pads - 2 Designs
- Handmade Handbag Hacks
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- DIY Snowmen Angels Face Mask
- Candy Cane Christmas Face Mask Tutorial
- Gingerbread Jewels Fabric Face Mask Pattern
- White Sparkles Holiday Face Mask DIY
- Easy Diy Faux Fur Pompom
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners