This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
How to Make Fabric Labels at Home
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Here is my tested method for making fabric labels at home! These labels will be washable and durable. This method is great for making labels for handmade items of clothing or even for your handmade items in general. It's very cost effective to make your own labels if you are starting your own little handmade sewing business, as you can customize the labels to have anything you want on them. I even show you a little hack for making custom one of a kind labels as well!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Heat Transfer Paper
Wax paper or baking paper
- Cotton (twill tape) tape or ribbon
Publishing program (I use Microsoft Word)
- Heat Proof surface
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 22, 2018
Personalized fabric labels that can be printed onto transfer paper and then onto twill tape or satin ribbon have so many uses sew them into childrens book bags or jackets with their names applied, into hand-made fabric gift items, or even onto a crocheted or knitted afghan so loved ones know who made the special item for them.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Awesome Denim Clutch
At long last, the bag of your dreams is here. Take a look at these instructions on how to make a clutch purse and try to deny that The… Continue reading: "The Awesome Denim Clutch"
- Why is Thread Wrapped Around My Bobbin?
- 50+ Sewing Crafts That Sell Well
- How to Iron Without an Iron
- Placemat Purse
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- How to Remove Stains from White Clothes
- Why is My Machine Not Moving Fabric?
- How to Make a Dress Without a Pattern
- What Type of Thread to Use
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners