How to Make Corded Bag Handles Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
In need of a new and exciting DIY accessory project? This easy-to-follow sewing tutorial will teach you how to make corded bag handles for all of your future purse patterns! This intermediate sewing pattern is very practical and will help make future projects more efficient! Instead of creating fabric handles that are slippery and impractical, you can create handles that are sturdy and strong. Every sewer could use some free sewing tips and tricks to help make things easier!
From the Blogger: "Learn how to sew sturdy handles for handbags and totes. This simple tutorial will teach you how to make corded fabric handles the easy way!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners