Makeup Bag Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Makeup products scattered all around the house or your bathroom vanity? Or maybe you need a new mini travel makeup bag and can’t happen to find something you like? Choose your favorite fabrics and use this simple and quick makeup bag pattern to make a pretty mini makeup sack the exact size you need! This colorful DIY makeup bag is very easy to make and uses a simple to follow pattern. It’s basically a round piece of fabric lined and gathered with a pretty cord or ribbon. It only takes basic sewing skills to make it, so there’s no excuse not to try it. Add a small buttoned flap (optional) to keep it closed and that’s it! But rest assured, to make things easier and quicker for you I already made a makeup bag pattern!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Lined Zipper Pouch Sewing Tutorial
- Fabric Headband Pattern
- Fix Sewing Machine Tension Problems
- What Fabrics Can Be Tie-Dyed?
- How to Let Out Pants
- How to Choose the Best Fabric for Skirts
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- How to Make a Pattern
- How to Make a Dress Without a Pattern
- How to Cut Fabric
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners