Baby Blanket With Animal Ears
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"You can sew this DIY baby blanket easily and it is a great sewing project for beginners. Follow this FREE sewing tutorial and learn how to sew a baby blanket for girls or boys. This sewing pattern with its step by step instructions will help you make a hooded baby blanket with three types of animal ears. You can sew it with cat, rabbit and bear ears. Sew this blanket to see your little munchkin look adorable!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- Fuzzy Flannel Receiving Blanket Tutorial
- Cuddly Baby Blanket in Four Sizes
- Free Baby Swaddle Pattern Easy Tutorial
- How to Make a Baby Bib
- Diaper Clutch and Waterproof Changing Mat
- One Yard Baby Tunic
- Baby Towel and Washcloth Set
- How To Make a Soft Book
- 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One Free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- Make A Table Napkin From Fabric - Easy Square Corner Method
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners