We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to sew ornaments with this unique and charming idea. The DIY Scented Ornaments are made out of scrappy pieces of fabric and made to help your house smell swell during the holiday months.
You cannot bake Christmas cookies or candy cane treats all winter long, but with these scented pouches you can certainly make your house smell festive! Plus, this adorable idea comes with free embroidery design ideas making it the perfect beginner sewing project for the holiday season.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cinnamon Stick Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Rustic DIY Angel Ornaments
- He Was Made of Yo-Yo Ornament
- "6 Sew Easy to Make Christmas Ornaments" eBook
- Felt Ogee Ornament
- Vintage Car with Christmas Tree DIY Ornament
- Fresh Mint Candy Cane Ornament
- 20+ Holly Jolly Christmas Ornaments to Sew
- 3-D Hexagon Ornament Sewing Pattern
- Little Baby Jesus Ornament
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hanging Kitchen Towel Sewing Tutorial
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Diy Halloween Treat Bag
- Diy Ghost Pillow
- Sew A Pillow Bed For The Floor
- Christmas Gift Card Holder With Free Pattern
- Tv Remote Caddy
- Diy Bowl Covers
- Raglan Style Loose Fit Sweatshirt
- Easy To Sew Needle Book
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners