Easy Felt Llama Softie
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you are looking for a quick and easy hand-sewing project then this easy felt llama softie is for you! This is a great sewing project for kids learning to sew as it is very simple and the custom saddle lets creativity shine. Beginner sewers can opt to draw on the llama’s face with a pen, stick felt on with glue (or sew), or for the slightly more experienced sew on a face with a few simple stitches. No matter what path you take you will finish with an adorable llama to be proud of."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Needle and Thread
- Free PDF Pattern
- Glue, optional
- Pen, if drawing on face
- Fiberfill/ stuffing or felt offcuts
Print out pattern and gather supplies
Cut pattern pieces from felt
Sew on ears,saddle and face using running stitch.
Use blanket stitch or whipstitch to sew front and back llama body pieces together
Fill with stuffing or felt offcuts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Give your little one something to tumble around with during playtime with this Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern. Baby sewing projects… Continue reading: "Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern"
- Mini Felt Mermaid Softie + Free Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- Circus Monkey Felt Book Page
- DIY Plush Otter
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- 25+ Easy Stuffed Animal Patterns
- Colorful and Easy Axolotl Plushies
- Soft and Sweet Owl Plushie Pattern
- How to Make American Girl Doll Clothes: 16+ Free Doll Clothes Patterns
- Lacy DIY Doll Clothes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 5 Easy Ways To Gather Fabric
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Coats & Clark
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- Visible Mending: Sewing Guide
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners