This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Chop up old kids clothes and turn them into baby doll clothes with these beginner friendly tutorials. Download the free pdf patterns and follow the photo walk-throughs to make simple pants, a skirt, a dress, a shirt, headband, and baby doll diaper to fit a baby doll. This is a great way to upcycle clothes and make inexpensive play accessories for your little one's little one! Great upcycled gift idea too, sew matching outfits for a sure hit!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextHoot Owl Stuffed Animal Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners