This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Swimsuit with Printable Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Who doesn't love a new swimsuit come summertime? I know I do so I decided to sew myself a new one-piece swimsuit. Not only do I show you how to sew this swimsuit, but I even provide a free pattern so you can make it for yourself! I love how this swimsuit is a blend of trendy but yet modest for those that don't like to show it all off during summer. But just because I am a mom, it doesn't mean I don't want to look good while sunbathing. Have fun making this intermediate sewing project today so you can swim in it tomorrow! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read Next28+ Summer Top Sewing Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners