Garden Arm Protectors
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Nobody likes getting in a fight with a pricker bush when tending to their garden or landscaping. Make a pair of Garden Arm Protectors to save your arms from cuts and scratches when out in the garden. Learn how to sew a basic pair of protective sleeves so you can dig through the weeds, bushes, and brambles unscathed. Every rose may have its thorn, but that doesn't mean you have to experience unpleasant pokes when trimming your beautiful plants. Instead, whip up some protective sleeves to keep your arms away from harm. Guarnateed, this is one of the easiest sewing projects you'll ever make.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Reverse Applique´
- Simple Zipper Pouch
- Carrot Treat Bag For Easter
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- Oven Mitt Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Phone Crossbody Bag
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners