Open Shoulder Top
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn to sew a flattering top that gives you the breezy freedom of a sleeve-less top and the modesty of a tee with this Open Shoulder Top. This free sewing pattern comes with a downloadable PDF and looks great made in a soft jersey or light cotton for the summer and teamed with shorts. The top is a boxy shape with open shoulders that join at the sleeve trim, shoulder straps to keep it in place (and conceal your bra straps), and little vents at the bottom.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Template - How to Add a Pocket to Any Bag!
- DIY Fabric Buttons
- Jigsaw Puzzle Coaster Sewing Pattern
- Simple Squares Vintage Baby Quilt
- Easy DIY Workout Tank Tutorial
- Denim Midi Skirt Pattern
- No Sew T Shirt Upcycle to Front Tie Crop Top
- Vintage Apron Pattern
- Misseas Yukata Dress Pattern
- How to Make Easter Bunnies with Eggs
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners