Raglan Style Loose Fit Sweatshirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"My new favorite shirt can be yours too with this easy and free sewing pattern. This raglan style sweatshirt is very loose fitting through the body with fitted sleeve cuffs and a bottom band. Sew it with cozy waffle fabric, sweater knit or French terry for an amazing fall top you wont want to take off. The fit is loose for comfort and coziness factor and you can easily size up or down depending on the look and feel you want. You will LOVE this shirt. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 2-3 yards of cozy fabric and a stretchy knit or rib knit for cuffs
- free sewing pattern in sizes xs- xxxl from lifesewsavory
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners