This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Simple Summer Tank
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
The Simple Summer Tank will be your main staple in the warmer months of the year. It's an easy sewing tutorial that you can make a variety of knit fabrics. Once you're done, you'll have the perfect casual DIY top that you can wear anywhere and everywhere. The sewing pattern can be made in sizes XS to XXL, so anyone can wear it and feel comfortable! With this tank top, you'll get some tan lines that you'll be proud of without exposing too much skin, but don't forget the sunscreen.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextRuffle Blouse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jun 13, 2016
I love these summer tanks when it is hot out and I am glad I found this tutorial because I could not find a good pattern. This tutorial looks to be easy enough to follow and I like that there are pictures to follow along with it. I am a little confused on the neckline but I know once I start sewing it I will get the hang of it. I am hoping to make quite a few of them in different colors and patterns.I love the neckline. Has anyone had trouble with the sewing the neckline?
AFC Editor Annalis a
Apr 08, 2016
This top seems so simple, but the color is really lovely and it would look great with a statement necklace!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The New Woman's Flapper Dress
If you want to enter a new, personal, fashion era, make The New Woman's Flapper Dress. Chic and cutting edge, you can sew an easy… Continue reading: "The New Woman's Flapper Dress"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- How to Sew a Key Fob
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners