This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
The Carrera Top
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"The Carrera Top features a loose fit, princess seams top and dress with an A-line cut and short sleeves. The sleeves and the hemline have an optional pleated border and v-neckline on the back for an accent detail. Materials include 1 3/4 yards of light to medium weight woven fabric, printed pattern, coordinating thread, and bias tape (optional). The pattern covers size 8 US. Please check on the chart on the website to see our measurements. Fabric recommendations include light to medium weight woven fabric for the dress such as chambray, linen, twill, denim, cotton sateen, brocade and blends."
Notes*Note: This pattern covers a US size 8.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextInstant Upgrade Peplum Top Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Sep 25, 2017
Since this pattern is a size 8 and I am not, I could see extending the size by adding a few inches as needed and adding seam allowance. This looks like a very comfortable top and it could easily be dressed up or down depending on the fabric you use...denim or cotton for everyday, or a satin, or sparkley fabric for more formal wear. Great idea and design, thanks for sharing!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Mounted Sewing Room Idea
This project might not be a sewn project, but it is designed especially for your sewing room. Help keep your creative space organized… Continue reading: "Mounted Sewing Room Idea"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners