This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The Carrera Top features a loose fit, princess seams top and dress with an A-line cut and short sleeves. The sleeves and the hemline have an optional pleated border and v-neckline on the back for an accent detail. Materials include 1 3/4 yards of light to medium weight woven fabric, printed pattern, coordinating thread, and bias tape (optional). The pattern covers size 8 US. Please check on the chart on the website to see our measurements. Fabric recommendations include light to medium weight woven fabric for the dress such as chambray, linen, twill, denim, cotton sateen, brocade and blends."
Notes*Note: This pattern covers a US size 8.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextSimple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners