This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"learn how to make your own reusable mop pads in minutes! They are easy to make, don’t require a lot of work, and they are a whole lot cheaper than the store-bought ones. On top of that, they are the more environmentally friendly alternative because they reduce your leftover waste. You can use them over and over, just wash them and they’ll be ready for another round. These DIY wet mop pads can even be made without a sewing machine, so pretty much anyone could make them with minimum effort. All they need to do is watch this video and learn how. Make your own DIY mop pads right away! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Make a Soft Baby Blanket
- Beards and Beer Masculine Quilt Tutorial
- Easy Potholders to Sew
- How to Make a Quilted Potholder
- DIY Jersey Dress from 2 Old T-Shirts
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- Refashioned Top from Leggings
- Effortless Chain Stitch Tutorial
- Magic Pillowcase Directions
- How to Sew a Fleece Hat
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- Free Pumpkin Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- September 2023 Mystery Sew Along
- 10 Minutes Hand Warmers
- Bamboo Handle Handbag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners