9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
How to Sew Luxury Curtains
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you want to change the look of your bedroom or living room without buy new furniture, consider making new curtains. You can completely change the aesthetic of the room with just a few pieces of fabric! Follow the easy tutorial to learn how to make curtains in no time at all.
If this seems like a huge sewing project to you, don't worry. Even sewing beginners can make luxury-looking curtains at home without spending much money. You can also find instructions for using grommets if you're working with them for the first time.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Bo Peep Costume
- How Much Fabric Do I Need for a Quilt?
- 6 Pocket Origami Pouch
- 30+ American Girl Doll Sewing Patterns
- How to Cut Fabric: Tips and Tricks
- No-Sew Triangle Coin Purse Pattern
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
- Poppy Mini Market Bag Sewing Pattern
- DIY Hanging Laundry Bag (Reversible!)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners