Autumn Scrappy Rag Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Say hello to snuggles when you learn how to make a rag quilt. The Autumn Scrappy Rag Quilt Pattern is a free quilting pattern that is made out of warm and cuddle-worthy fabrics, making it the perfect throw for your couch or bedroom. The fall and winter might bring chilly weather, but if you have this cutie on-hand you will not have to be cold. This free quilting pattern will take you an afternoon or two to make and uses several yards of fabric.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Weekend project
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Prevent Clothes From Shrinking
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- Clean, Smooth, and Crisp: How to Unwrinkle Clothes
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Mediterraneo Fabric Collection
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners